Haddenham is situated on the border of Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, some 2 miles east of Thame and 7 miles west of Aylesbury. The property adjoins Haddenham and Thame Parkway railway station.
- Located to the north of Haddenham, one of the largest settlements in the rural area of Aylesbury Vale
- Haddenham is c.6 miles south-west of Aylesbury and c.7 miles from junction 7 of M40 motorway
- The site is part of a larger LI landholding which is partially covered by an airfield and is used by a glider club
- The site is adjacent to the Haddenham and Thame Parkway railway station which has frequent direct services to London and Birmingham
- A planning application has been submitted for 59 acres which is to be used for mixed-use schemes comprising residential (26 acres), commercial (14 acres), retail, a care home and playing fields
- The grass paddock at Dolicott (adjacent to the business park) of c.0.9 acres has a residential allocation in the draft NHP
- The remainder (c.105 acres) will be held for future promotion and development (see site 23)