Orchard Park lies on the northern fringe of Cambridge inside the line of the A14.
- Located c.53 miles northeast of Central London in Cambridge, East Anglia, in the eastern region of England
- Cambridge, dominated by Cambridge University college buildings, is a prosperous regional centre, providing major retail and local amenities serving Cambridgeshire and the surrounding areas
- The Property is the remaining commercial area of a mixed use development called Orchard Park, previously owned by LI in a JV which comprised c.900 homes and two hotels
- The c.1 acre site includes the neighbourhood centre for Orchard Park and has detailed planning permission for a mixed use building comprising a convenience store and 6 other retail units on the ground floor, with 28 affordable apartments above
- The scheme has been built out and partially let. Asset being marketed for sale