Clanway is located to the north of Tunstall town centre in the Stoke-on-Trent conurbation.
- Located to the north of Tunstall town centre and is c.3.5 miles from the centre of Stoke on Trent, c.12 miles east of Crewe and c.50 miles north of Birmingham
- Access to the site is via a new access road which adjoins the A527 Tunstall Northern By Pass.
- Additionally, the site has close proximity to A500 which in turn provides a link to the M6 and the A50
- LIH delivered and sold a 58 acre residential development scheme providing up to 395 new homes to Bloor Homes in 2008
- c.1 acre of land adjacent to this site was sold to Greene King (2013) for a public house / restaurant which is now open
- A further 1.09 acres of land is serviced and available for sale and development.