Lands Improvement are looking for new land acquisitions
Lands Improvement has an on-going requirement for purchasing further land opportunities which meet the following criteria:
- Greenfield, greenbelt, and brownfield land of 10+ acres or 100+ residential units
- Scope for residential led development (if mixed-use, should have a residential component)
- Preference for land situated in the southern part of the UK
- Any stage of the planning process up to Outline Consent, or potential to improve existing planning permission
- Combination of Freehold Land, Options, or Promotion Agreements on land
- Lot sizes of £1M – £40M
- Land/Company Portfolios
- Vacant possession or tenanted and income producing
- Will consider Joint Ventures or Partnership opportunities
The criteria supplied is a guide and not an absolute.
For all land opportunities, please contact Sam Mogridge.